Office Manager Membership
As an Office Manager of a Dental Practice you understand the importance of making informed decisions on business operations. Having many payers sounds great when you are trying to attract new patients, but then you realize that multiple payer agreements can cause deep discounts in your fees and put patients and the practice at a disadvantage.
As an Office Manager Member you will be a part of a unique network focused on providing information and resources to running your dental practice.
Currently, membership is FREE for Office Managers.
Maximize Practice Revenue
Increase your resources to payer solutions, supply discounts, technology and staffing.
Dental Advocacy Group has formed its own umbrella PPO, PFS Dental Network. Our network has the highest fee schedules available in the market, 20-30% higher than a practice could negotiate on a direct contract. The insurance carriers that utilize our network are some of the market leaders, like MetLife and Guardian. Our solution allows a practice to grow its business on a high paying patient base. And we simplify the operational aspects through a single credentialing process and a single fee schedule that applies to all participating insurance carriers.
The PFS Dental Network is a great solution for:
- Fee for service practices that want to accelerate new patient acquisition
- Start-up practices or practice acquisitions
- Practices that are adding a new location or new associate
Participation in PFS Dental Network will allow a practice:
- Diversify revenue through new insurance carrier relationships
- Fill empty chair time with high value patients
- Provide financial savings to patients by being in-network
We have Members Only pricing established with Provider Services Group of Atlanta to provide contract alignment and payer negotiation services. Many times, payer contracts share rates or cause payer rate downgrading, reducing your revenue. Contact alignment and payer negotiation can optimize your payer agreements and improve the quality of your revenue.
Exclusive Member Pricing from Preferred Partners
Exclusive member pricing from preferred vendors and suppliers.
Our partnership with Atlanta Dental Supply provides our members with unparalleled value when it comes to Supplies, Equipment and Technology.
- Supply Purchasing Programs that fit your practice needs
- Customized list of items including over 1100+ from select manufacturers
- Personalized Supply Audit to determine your projected annual savings
- No Gray Market Products as an Authorized Distributor of all manufacturers
- Free “breeze” ordering software with pre-loaded product history
- Guaranteed One-Day Delivery on over 25,000 items or the shipping is on us!
- Additional Savings for “ACH / auto-draft” monthly payments by statement
- A custom website to purchase discounted supplies and manage your account
- Personal care through a knowledgeable and responsive team.
Free Shipping on qualifying orders of $295 or more. No minimum purchase. Orders placed by 3:30 EST ship the same day with delivery in one to two business days. Orders may be placed through “breeze” in-office software, www.AtlantaDentalSupply.com or through our Customer iCare team at 1.800.218.5412.
In a society that is largely cashless, the ability to accept card payments is essential to any business. First Citizens Bank has created a unique approach to merchant services with competitive rates and exceptional service.
As a preferred partner of Dental Advocacy Group, we are happy to offer members our card processing services at a discounted rate. You will enjoy no set up fee and $100 off any terminal₁. If you are currently paying more than 2%, you might be paying too much. We invite you to compare our service to your current card processing solution by simply sending us a recent statement.
₁ Discount available on any Desktop Terminal or WebPass Virtual Terminal. Normal bank approval applies. Member FDIC.
CorePro insurance is a one-stop shopping experience for all your insurance needs. They offer products for your practice, home, boat, and other insurance needs.
Growing your practice and expanding your market share relates to a solid marketing strategy.
We have partnered with Atlanta Dental Marketing & Consulting to provide a comprehensive “Members Only” menu of marketing plans and services, customized to your practice.
- Branding and Rebranding
- Site Evaluations and Demographics
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Advertising and Management
- Custom Photography
- Custom Video Services
- Website Design and Development
- Outdoor and Interior Signage
As a member of Dental Advocacy Group, you are entitled to “Members Only” discounts and plans, please advise your Account Manager upon calling.